The idea of vegan peanut butter cookies brings back a lot of memories. Is it the smooth, buttery flavour of the peanuts? the recognisable design on top? The enticingly delicate texture?
Most likely, when you were younger, you assisted your mother in baking these cookies. You’re wearing a tiny apron and standing on a wooden chair in the kitchen. With a broad grin, prepared to assist.
A terrific baking recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter cookies including youngsters in the kitchen is these cookies. As they mix the dough and roll it into little cookie balls, your children may practice their fine motor skills.
However, I don’t blame you if you’re concerned about smudges from dirty peanut butter fingers covering your counters. Give those young hands a fork and demonstrate how to create the criss-cross design on the cookies’ tops.
You might explain to them that this is the crucial phase of making peanut butter cookies. Would anyone even be able to identify them without the recognisable design on top? It’s unlikely.
Your family won’t believe these cookies are vegan-friendly because they are so creamy. You can all agree that they are tasty beyond comparison. They’ll take you right back to your early years.
Required Ingredients for Vegan Peanut Butter cookies:
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup Hardcore peanut butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 neat egg, prepared according to package instructions
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- Set the oven’s temperature to 350. Use parchment paper to cover a baking sheet.
- Beat the butter and sugar together using an electric or stand mixer. Stir in the peanut butter thoroughly. Next, include the salt, vanilla, and neat egg.
- Baking powder and dry flour should be combined in a different basin.
- The dry ingredients should then be gradually added to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet after shaping them into 1-inch balls.
- With a fork, flatten cookies, producing a crisscross pattern on the top of each one.
- For about 10 minutes, bake at 350. When chilled, the soft cookies will continue to firm up. Before removing them from the baking sheet, allow them to cool completely. Enjoy
Use our Hardcore peanut butter which is healthy, vegan and tasty, it is the best choice for making great snacks for you and your family. Buy Here.